About Me

My photo
A woman on the edge, well not really on the edge, just feels that way sometimes. I have been on the edge before so I know I am not there anymore. Thank God I am a mother of two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. They are my world, my moon, my stars my everything I thank God everyday for the blessing in my life. A wife to a man, who I don't believe has ever loved me and if he did he certainly doesn’t anymore, However, I am very thankful I no longer love him. So that is me trapped, in a loveless marriage, trying to plan an escape route. Hoping to save the money and to find courage and strength from sharing rather than keeping it to myself.

Monday 3 September 2012

It has been a long hard summer

I'm back, it has been awhile and much has happened.
Yes things have been eventful, too eventful for me to process and write about, I've had to focus on getting through.
My two darling children are well and happy enough. They are doing there job of playing being expensive and getting ready for school. My little lady has had a birthday and enjoyed her birthday immensely, trips to ToysRus and Next were what she got, pricey.

My stepson no longer lives with us as early in the summer (in fact the event that has been the catalyst for everything occurred this summer) he assaulted me one Monday morning just before the end of term while both my children and husband were in the house (no he did nothing to help and has since made it clear it was all my fault, what a shocker).
I threw all my toys out of my pram demanded that he leave or I would call the police, he left only to return the next day, when I did call the police. They informed me that as his father part owns the house I had very little rights in that way but they would remove him if I felt unsafe (yes most helpful).
However,he went, I begged his father to go with him but he didn't wish to go and said we should try again. Unwilling I agreed to this knowing I had no plans to make any efforts but planning to continue with my plan to leave.

Needless to say this didn't work out.

I has been the strangest and difficult time. But I'm still here and I'm getting through, I think

2 comments:

  1. Hello. No wonder you haven't been writing over this summer. How horrible.You must have felt so frightened and angry. I just hope you weren't hurt too badly. I look forward to the day when you can write on here that you are free with your children. Thinking of you. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was horrible, but not scary, I was angry which seems to be almost a constant state for me at the moment. I wasn't badly hurt at all, just hurt enough to be able to assert some power and gain a few bruises to show the police, but they weren't that helpful, but it frightened the right people which was helpful.
    I'm ok, I'm safe, my children are safe. I'm going to get through this, just don't know when or how. Thanks for caring. Xx

    ReplyDelete